Cristina Guitian / Cristina Reyes is the name Cristina Guitian Reyes uses for her illustration and artist work trading under the registered name Cristina Guitian®.
Cristina Guitian® priority is keeping your personal information safe and secure. The following text provides details about how your data is collected, shared, used and protected. The Policy also sets out your rights relating to your personal data and how you can exercise those rights.
It is effective from 25th May 2018 and the Policy will be updated from time to time by posting a revised version of it on her website.
Cristina Guitian® collects personal data when you register for the newsletter services online or through commission.
The data collected will be used to provide the services requested and with your consent, to occasionally send you, marketing information on current projects, news and services.
Your data will not be share with third parties, unless specifically requested.
You have the right to know what data is held about you.
To request this data please contact by email on email@example.com or by writing to us at the address below.
Cristina Guitian & Cristina Reyes.
15 Monteagle Way,
What, Why & How information Cristina Guitian® collects about you?
Cristina Guitian® has a legitimate interest in running a successful art practice and business. Using your data to ensure the ability to provide you with the best possible service.
- Newsletter data: when you sign up for newsletters, your first name, surname and email address are stored in a secure online database solely for the purpose of the newsletter.
- When employing the services of Cristina Guitian® your contact data is kept for communication and accounting purposes, it is collected through correspondence. This data will often be part, or all of the following: First name, Last name, Title, Company Name, Company address, Invoice address, VAT number, email address and telephone number.
- Historical data for tax and legal reasons the above data is kept for 6 years including: records of emails, telephone activity and any other communications.
Other communications may include: Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, Behance, Facebook, information requests and commission requests. By using the website, data is collected for statistical analysing using Google Analytics in the form of cookies: Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can disable cookies in your browser, however, please note that in a few cases some of our website features may not function as well as a result.
How Cristina Guitian® shares information about you
Cristina Guitian® will not share your information for marketing purposes with third parties. When requested or directed your information will be shared to third parties in order to enable fulfilmenmt of contract. In the following circumstances your data will be used:
- In communicating with you by email for marketing purposes Cristina Guitian® uses third party email services who store the data securely online for the sole purpose of the Cristina Guitian® newsletter
- For disclosure in certain circumstances, for example, to professional advisors like lawyers, accountants, insurance companies.
- For regulatory purposes including to HMRC.
How Cristina Guitian® stores your data
Your contact details may be held in the following ways:
- On the client database (with full name and email contact details)
- On the accounts paperwork (billing details and accounts information)
- On the newsletter database on Mailchimp (Company name, email, first name, last name, geographical location)
Data security and retention
Cristina Guitian® applies security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. Only Cristina Guitian® has access to client data. Cristina Guitian® only retains your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for, including any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. By law this data (basic information about her commissioners) has to be kept for six years for tax purposes.
You have extensive rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, these include the right to:
- Request a copy of the information that she holds about you.
- Correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Withdraw consent at any time.
- Be forgotten: ask her to delete, shred and otherwise remove any data she holds about you, except where she has a legal obligation under UK law.
For further information on your rights please visit the Information Commissioners Office at https://ico.org.uk/
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR Policy please direct your enquiry please contact by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address below.
Cristina Guitian & Cristina Reyes.
15 Monteagle Way,
Please contact her if you have a complaint or concern about the way your data is collected, stored, used or processed, or about the way Cristina Guitian® communicates with you.